We are FlameWar
Man... what is going on out there at heise.de or other newsportales again... The new Samsung Galays S4 has been presented and the Apple-Fanbots are fighting against the Samsung-disciples or the whole Android-community.
I did not hear about the 7 pledges of apocalypse being broken, did you? I doubt that most religious leaders in the world even know that we are fighting in a technique-religion-war...
I'd like to make an cue for more technique toleranz:
Lets make the world a more peaceful place and accept that there are other good manufactures in the electronics field than only the one ourselfs are using...
I will take a risk and say the one and only truth in short and understandable sentenses, which may even be understandable by Fanbots:
- Every bigger manufacturer of smart phones does a quite good job.
- The iPhone is as well as a Samsung Galaxy, the OneX or equal smart phones really a very nice smart phone.
- Not everybody has the same requirements or technical knowledge when using a smart phone. Everybody should use the one that helps her/him the most.
- Smart phones from Android are easy to work with too...
- iPhones are not the one and only once but androids aren't neighter.
To make it as simple as possible: There is no better but better suited for a certain target group.
A small guide for killing some time:
- If you need higher flexibility and more features get a good Android phone.
- If you need a simpler to use yet powerful but less flexibile smart phone with less features (which means less error sources too), get an Apple product. If you can live with the closed politic of Apple you will like it.
- If you are very technique knowledgable and you need highest flexibility get one of those new Linux smartphones.
- Windows-Phones are best for people who permamently use MS-Office and need to use many files from your windows computer on the phone too.
And lets get serious now: Is it that hard to understand, that each and every target group has another product best suited for it?